Thursday 16 July 2009

It's peanut butter jelly time!

It actually was for me this morning! Last time I went to the 7/11 to get some food, I bought bread and peanut butter to spread on it. Except that it wasn't peanut butter as I know it, it was the Japanese version.



Their take on the tasty peanut spread is actually a peanut flavoured jelly in a tub, which, once spread, has the consistency of lemon curd.



I was a bit disappointed at first but after the first few bites, I grew to enjoy it. And now I get to enjoy peanut butter jelly time every morning! Just incase you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the original peanut butter jelly time:



I also had my first bento for lunch today! :D It consisted of pork katsu, miso salmon, various pickles and rice. Oishikatta!!



This is fast becoming a food blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment