Saturday 11 July 2009

Manicured and ready to go!

I've had my nails done, printed off some meishi, packed, made it to the airport on time, got an upgrade to business class for my Heathrow flight and am currently enjoying the first class lounge (it helps having friends who work for BMI!). My adventure starts here...

I'm not as nervous as I should be - I don't think it's really sunk in yet that I'm on my way to Tokyo and will be living there for two whole months! And will be working in a field that I currently have no clue about! What on Earth am I doing?! I feel slightly more prepared after having watched Lost in Translation again recently :p

Anyway, I'll be boarding soon so I better get a move on and find my gate.

Writen at 10:00 GMT in Edinburgh airport (it wouldn't let me post it from my phone for some reason...)

No comments:

Post a Comment